Monday, February 29, 2016

Bulalo Recipe

I've thought of something to cook for a weekend..
Then i remember my husband's favorite dish whenever we ate outside (restaurant, carinderia..)
its a bit hard to cook.. thats what i thought..
but..it tells me wrong,
its just as easy as 1..2..3.. its the simplest dish, indeed!


its best for cold days..
Let me share my very own recipe

Bulalo Recipe - A Filipino Dish

Ingredients
2 lbs beef shank
1 pc small cabbage
1 small Pechay
3 pcs Corn, cut
Pepper
1 whole white onion
ounces water
2 tbsp fish sauce (optional)

Instructions
In a big cooking pot, pour in water and bring to a boil
Put-in the beef shank followed by the onion and pepper
 then simmer for 1.5 hours (30 mins if using a pressure cooker) or until meat is tender.
Add the corn, potataoes, cabbage & fish sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes
Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!

Please Try this Bulalo recipe and let me know and share what you think.
also don't forget to subscribe.






Watch our Videos.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs