Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My Mother's day quick "ME" Time

ITS MOMMY's Quick time.
today is grocery day, but before that - ive decided to get some facial.
It's been a year since my last, i got pregnant and i am not allowed to have one.
This year - Finally and because its Mother's Day - Here is my simple "ME" time,
if your a mommy like me who cut budget but still get enough Pamper Moment..? 
This is it!! This is my Fourth time to try Skin Perfect in Waltermart-Makati.







" A facial is a therapeutic method offered by a facial spa to help us improve our skin tone and texture. it also helps increase blood flow and cell turnover, and exfoliate dead skin cells. "

I prefer to always have Perfect & Deep Cleansing Facial (without a Mask) 
cost 350 pesos. 
(affordable!)



I had a relaxing afternoon, i like their service, the staff are very friendly , accomodating & Knowledgeable, they were very thorough on their explanation on their services & the products. At first they will first ask you what you want to have and suggest some of their other services like getting a Mask, Diamond Peel.. 
or the products that suits your skinetc.. 
but you can still stick on your choice.. its an option.

The facial took an hour. Getting a Facial Massage before the pricking moment.
I wasnt able to get the aesthetician's name - She had great conversation and made me feel really comfortable and relaxed during my facial session.


i will definitely come back here for my next Facial.

you may also check other services & clinic location nearest you : http://skinperfect.ph/services/


What's your ME time last Mother's Day..?


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs