Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Be #IMMUNPROtected | MajLife Blogs

It's 2022! How was your year so far?

Remembering 2021 for us. It's not really a good one. If you have been following me on my social media, you would know-- We lost a Family member's because of Covid, that includes my Mom!

Definitely the saddest ! We have been test, Me and my family got to experience Covid, My husband tested Positive, He got all the symptoms and all. I tested Positive but Asymptomatic same with my Father in Law who is a Senior and my Two kids ages 8y.o and 3y.o. We finished 20days of Quarantine and Thank God that we are all okay. Moving on.....

Starting my 2022 prioritizing our health. I want to share my trusted Vitamin with Zinc. It Helps me to go on everyday. Making myself healthy so that I can take care of my family.


Watch my IG Reels Here:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYybZNVo9Nh/


2021 has been a tough year! Our health has become a priority. What has happened, Definitely, No repeats! As a Mom, I...

Posted by MajLife Blogs on Monday, January 24, 2022
Let us all Stay Safe. Lets make our 2022, a Healthier One!

Facebook: ImmunPro

Instagram: @immunproofficial/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs