Saturday, November 20, 2021

My 2021 Food & Drinks Recommedation | MajLifeBlogs

  


"Food makes the heart grow fonder! as a good drink resfresh our soul" do you agree?

I realized I couldn’t keep these all to myself, so I’d like to share some of my food reco's.

Let me know what do you want try or have you already tried in the comments below.


MARINA SEAFOOD PH

Facebook: marinaseafoodph
Instagram: @marinaseafoodph



THE SHANGHAI ROAST:
Instagram: @theshanghairoast


GOOD GOOD PH
Facebook: Good Good PH



KUSINA NI APONG
Facebook: Kusina Ni Apong
Instagram: @kusinaniapong



ISHIHARA JAPANESE RESTAURANT



Vali's Delicacies | GOODFOOD ON THE GO PH
Instagram: @goodfoodonthegoph



DON JUAN's
Facebook: Don Juan's
Instagram: @donj.uans



SOLO EXPRESS
Facebook: Solo Express
Instragram: @solo.xp



ESTONGS BONELESS LECHON BELLY



MOMMY DORAY'S TOASTED SIOPAO
Instagram: @mdtoastedsiopao


HOLY RIBS PH
Facebook: Holy Ribs PH
Instagram: @holyribsph



GOTO MONSTER
Facebook: Goto Monster
Instagram: @gotomonster



M2 LACTATION CLUB
Instagram: @m2clubph


INJOY PHILIPPINES
Instagram: @injoyph



HAPPY DIET DELIVERY
Instagram: @happydietdelivery



NESTEA ICED TEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs