Saturday, March 14, 2020

Community Quarantine ± Oratio Imperata


With everything's happening in our country. We didn't ask for this. Even didn't expect this will come.
Community Quarantine for Metro Manila implemented and will begin, tommorow,  March 15 - April 14, 2020
Read here : what is a Community Quarantine ?

Seriously, I am worried.. I have two kids.
How can we really prepare for this? 
Our Preventive measures at Home even we Now don't go outside at all.
To stay Healthy, maintain Cleanliness,
We also doubled taking Vitamins for me and the kids especially.
I make sure my kids always wash their hands.
Explaining them about #COVID19 which my 6 years old is aware of it because they have already tackled this at school.

Day by Day.. It's really hard thinking.
I don't Show my kids How I am Worried or sad about what's happening Instead I Show and tell them that we are still grateful, we have enough food, we have Home to Stay to.

I make myself busy too.
I Play with them.
I Make some Learning Activities that they will enjoy and Learn at the same time.
I keep myself busy with a Household Chores,
decluttering Toys.
If I do the laundry once a week,
I make it Twice a week.
When I Feel like I am already stress with all of this.
I Keep myself Calm.
I Pray.
I eat.
I read.
I watch Disney Movies with my Kids.
I listen To Music, it Helps a lot.

Honestly, I'm not scared for myself.
I am scared for my Kids.
Who will be able to take care of them.?
No one will do for us, if need to go out to buy some important Essentials, I am the only person who can.
And every time I did, there's fear ๐Ÿ˜ข
But one thing I am sure of,
I apply social distancing,
I don't let my kids go near me when I arrive,
Sanitizing the things I bought, and quickly go to the bathroom to take a Bath. And of course, PRAY.

Praying that this will End.

So, I Hope everyone of us will follow.
This is for the good of all. Lets help #STOPCOVID19 by staying at HOME and be calm.

I Pray and Believe that God will STOP this Virus very Soon. We will again See those clouds, we will be able to Walk outside without Worrying, we will be able to SMILE all out. We will See the Sun will again Shine on Us. TRUST GOD! 
Here's Oratio IMPERATA that we may pray everyday from The CBCP,  Let's pray that the country will be spared from the disease.
Lets all spare a little time to Pray with Honesty.
PRAYER is our Only Weapon.

⬇️⬇️⬇️
The ORATIO IMPERATA:
God our Father,
We come to you in our need
To ask your protection against the 2019 N-Corona Virus,
That has claimed lives
And has affected many.
We pray for your grace
For the people tasked with studying the nature and cause
Of this virus and its disease
And of stemming the tide of its transmission.
Guide the hands and minds of medical experts
That they may minister to the sick
With competence and compassion,
And of those governments and private agencies
That must find cure and solution to this epidemic.
We pray for those afflicted
May they be restored to health soon.
Grant us the grace
To work for the good of all
And to help those in need.
Grant this through our Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son,
Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God, forever and ever. Amen.
Mary Help of all Christians, pray for us.
St. Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
St. Rock, pray for us.
St. Lorenzo Ruiz, pray for us.
St. Pedro Calungsod, pray for us.

You may also watch video here:

Were just half way but I know we can get through with all of these soon..

Feel free to Read our blogs and our thoughts that might help you: ๐Ÿ™‚

Read some Great tips for this Months @mommybloggersphilippines Blog Hop from my co-mommies

(๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž: MOM MENTAL HEALTH CHECK )


4 comments:

  1. Hoping for our safety mommy ๐Ÿ˜ท paano na kaming walang pambili , wala kaming mask at alcohol pati na foods ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜“ paano na kami ??swerte lng ang may trabaho at pambili ng pagkain ngayun ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Napaka SAD nga nito., alam ko ang Brgys will do the best para ma help ang lahat.. Always keep safe tayo. Lahat po tayo hirap sa ganito situation. yung di lang nga makalabas grabe sacrifice natin pero para sa safety ng mga bata..kakayanin natin to , malalampasan din natin to.. Lets just pray mommy.

      Delete
  2. Amen! I love this prayer. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs