Wednesday, July 15, 2020

KocoStar is now in the Philippines | #Majlife2020

Beauty Routine?
Do you have one thing in mind?

If i were to ask...YES.
i want something that its easy to use, has benefits with our skin and of course wont waste our money.
KBeauty is one of those. I have sensitive skin so its not everything in there i will apply.
And when it comes to skincare, my face & Skin is always my priority.

This product i have found is definitely a MUST TRY!

Kocostar Plump Lip Capsule Mask - it Plump our lips in an instant and it absorbs well.
We need a some off to lipstick or liptint. We have to relax our lips and have it  hydrate too, this Product gives it all. Watch my Video for more:

Kocostar White Foot Mask & White Hand Mask - This two is my favorite, asking why? hmmm..its been months since my last Foot spa, and being a mom with NO Yaya at all can be very difficult to find sometime to be in a salon for a ME Time.
but little did i know, here this product you can have - an instant foot and hand spa you can do it at home. Isn't that amazing? Trying this,

It makes my Feet so smooth, i Love how the smell for both Foot and Hand Mask had. Its very relaxing. Its Definitely One Foot and Hand Spa I Need.
Watch my Video to see how i enjoyed it:

Kocostar Slices Mask Sheets - in Banana & Tulip
This one is very cute, its slices in shapes. it has also a cooling effect in your face and neck.
It's best to use when cold. watch my Video and see for yourself how cute these slices is.

Give yourself a Relaxation you deserve.
No need to go out. 
The safest to pamper at Home. 

Order Kocostar products now!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs