Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Being a Mom..


Days before our Eldest turns 4.
Another Blessings confirmed!

Thats why i felt different the past months, something change with my mood.
Im 11weeks. Literally. Super Excited. Mixed Emotions. What to expect? Hmmm.. nothing much, just hoping this wouldnt be a hard one too.. just like our First Born.
Symptoms:
No dizziness.
No Morning Sickness.
No Vomiting.
Just a bit change with my food cravings, 
im more starving every hour plus a little lazy for things and i get tired so fast.






At my 23weeks and counting..
starts craving for this!!
Plus Sweets OverLoad!! 
PS: Nothing to worry Blood Sugar is Fine.
“ I’m a Girl “
our Eldest cannot contain her Happiness after telling her that we are having a Baby Girl, She’s praying for it! 
Thank you Papa God ❤️
34weeks
Cant wait to see you...
This is it! At 37weeks 2days
See you in an Hour our Little Rayne.
Daddy’s First Sight
At exactly 12:46am onOct 18, Weigh 6.4lbs
Meeting Ate Roczi for the First Time.
 
" our Greatest joy.. "
 
Those tiny feet and hands can simply makes the world so meaningful.
After 4 years we have been blessed with another girl last October,
I was supposed to schedule via C-Section dated October23 but it was early than we expect. A PreNatal Check up that goes me to admit straight and give birth.
This is also the day my father died when we were 9yrs old
(26yrs ago to be exact)
our cousin died on the same date too 3yrs ago and my mother in law died two years ago.
But it gives us the best reason to celebrate - another life given to us- a total BLESSINGS!
All is worth the PAIN.  Im a proud Mom with these twobeautiful girls. ❤️
Pregnancy thought me a lot of things, from my first one up to this moment.. You have to have a LOT of patience.. Its not just about you.. its more about the little life you have inside - to keep her safe all through out.Being a mom is a gift . It’s a connection that is unmatched in any form or other relationship. It’s a love that grows continually, a love that always wants more and better. My Greatest blessing, a relationship that never ends and a love that never dies. It’s the best thing I have ever become, the greatest love I have ever felt and the best part about being me.
We don't need to be a perfect one.. 
“Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim
“Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown





xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. the best to looked back is the memories that pass by and captured by our hearts..hahaha tama ba sinabi ko.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

2023 Food, Drinks & Places Recommendations | MajLife Blogs